Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 - New Year, New Start

The Holidays are over, the New Year's Ball has dropped and the confetti has been swept away. The Mummers have marched through Philadelphia in their annual pilgrimmage of feathers, sequins, and golden slippers once again. The traditional good luck pork & sauerkraut meal has been eaten and leftovers have been neatly tucked away in the fridge. It's 2011.
Me and my great-niece, the newest twig on our tree

A New Year and a New Start for this Blog and for my genealogy research. I pretty much have left this blog and my research sit idle during the Holiday Hubbub and now it's time to get back to business. Time to start posting again, researching again and adding to my files/story. The year is fresh and the possibilities are endless - will this be the year I discover who the parents were of my gr-gr-grandfather, Amos DeHart? Will I find more "cousins" to connect with and share information? What wonderful tips, tricks, and stories will I learn from my genealogy blogging peers?

Thanks for sticking with me as my adventure continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment